Configuration Management processes are the cornerstone of any project's progress and ultimate success. The monitoring of the impact of changes and managing changes form the crux of the entire configuration management solution.
Managing change is typically one of the more trouble-prone areas of IT management. Many change-related issues can be simply avoided by systematizing and documenting change processes, and relating changes to the configuration components they impact.
Important considerations include:
• Are change requests formally documented?
• Are the nature and degree of dependencies well understood, both within and beyond the production environment?
• Is there a standard approach to calculating risks and impacts?
• Is there a back out plan
Our Configuration Management services include:
• Project planning
• Organizational design
• Change control
• Record and document changes
• Functional and physical configuration audits
• Engineering support and maintenance of project requirements
• Program monitoring
Uniplus Consultants can help you develop, document, and communicate change and configuration processes. If necessary Uniplus can deploy supporting technologies and ensure that ownership and accountability are thoroughly understood and adopted throughout the organization to create a win/win environment.
Contact Us for more information.